• Oceanology International has developed alongside the marine science and ocean technology industry for more than 50 years since its inception in Brighton in 1969.
• Since Oceanology International China (Oi China) launched in Shanghai in 2013 with focus on marine technology and equipment at home and abroad, it has been
successfully held for six editions.
• Oi China is proud to get strong support from a wide range of industry associations and trade media outlets at home and abroad throughout the show preparations.
• The seventh Oi China is expected to attract over 200 exhibitors from more than 20 countries and regions.
• Oi China set up Blue Whale Club for buyers and procurement specialists, and build a communication bridge between club members and appropriate suppliers.
• Cooperating with domestic and foreign industry associations and organizations, Oi China Conference Programme has been set up for attendees to learn the
insights from industry leaders and establish contact with key figures in the industry.
• Taking advantage of multiple channels of Reed Energy, Marine and Rotorcraft Portfolio, Oi China will promote the products and services of exhibitors around the
world and create more opportunities for exhibitors to contact with potential partners.
• Aiming to build an relaxed and efficient communication platform for the industry players, Oi China holds various social activities throughout the year.