Oceanology International China 2013 (OI China 2013) was successfully held at Shanghai International Exhibition and Convention Center during September 3 - 5.
On the strength of more than 40 years’ industry experience garnered at the Oceanology International, OI China 2013 attracted over 190 enterprises from more than 20 countries and regions. During the exhibition, a total of 4,296 domestic and overseas professional visitors showed up. By showcasing homegrown and international top technologies and equipment, OI China set itself the goal of becoming the foremost professional exhibition of marine science and technology in Asia, and it promotes academic research, information exchange and international cooperation in the fields of the development and utilization of marine resources, marine ecological environment protection, offshore oil and gas exploration, ocean engineering and marine monitoring in China, Asia and the world.
Top Professional Forums – deep communication with domestic and overseas colleagues
With five themes, the three-day OI China Forum gathered thousands of industry insiders.
Industry experts engaged in in-depth discussion over global marine resources and development from the perspective of marine science and technology.
Industry players such as end users, manufacturers and contractors can learn the latest technical solutions, discuss industry expertise cross disciplines, and engage in in-depth communication with domestic and overseas colleagues on this platform…
OUR IDENTITY – OCEANOLOGY
Oceanology International, held in London every two years, is the world’s largest exhibition for marine science and science technology, with over 525 exhibitors from 30 different countries.
Since Oceanology International began 45 years ago, it has consistently extended its reach, attracting an ever-wider range of exhibitors and firmly establishing itself as the marine science and ocean...
Hear What the Exhibitor SaysMORE>>
- “It is our intention to create a new UK Pavilion and we are certain that the UK government will once again support us in this endeavour.”
John Murray – SMI
- “We’ve been very impressed with the show as it starts, we’ve been very happy with the quality of the people that have come to the show and the knowledge that they’ brought here and we think it will be a good opportunity to participate again in the future. “
Anthony Glisson – Sonardyne Asia
- “OI China is of great significance to thousands of Chinese marinescienceandtechnology workers. We sincerely hope that the exhibition will get better and better. We will continue to work closely with OI China. ”
Tang Junwu, Tianjin Haihua Technology Development Center
- “We believe that after this event technology capability will improve significantly in China. Moreover, cooperation between the Chinese side and the foreign side will increase multifold.”
Tang Baoyu, China Ores
- “We would like to thank OI China for giving us exhibitors such a nice platform.We want to attend the event next year!”
Xu Hong, Beijing Tek Meridian System Solution Co., Ltd.
Learn more of OI China [Download]
Download Highlights of OI 2013 [Download]
Download Official Review of OI
China 2013 [Download]
Learn more of Oceanology